What to know before your visit
We’re not embarrassed. And you shouldn’t be, either. This is what we do every day. In order to be the most effective, we depend on our patients to be honest with our professionally trained medical staff. That gives us the best opportunity to get you results.
Many factors affect your sexual health. In most cases, we can provide results at a man’s very first office visit if he is open and honest with us. And rest assured: your visit is entirely confidential and we take our patients’ privacy rights very seriously.
Here are further instructions that will make your visit as effective as possible:
- Do not take any Erectile Dysfunction medication (Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, etc.) for at least 24 hours before your appointment.
- Do not use marijuana (medicinal or recreational) or other recreational drugs such as cocaine, heroin, or ecstasy for 36 hours before your visit.
- Allow about 90 minutes for your visit. We perform a complete and confidential medical evaluation that can include diagnostic testing and a test dose of medication, in order to ensure effectiveness.
- Set the stage for later. You’ll want to make the most of your time with us, so build in some time to pick up flowers after your appointment.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Medical History/List of Medications: We want to know what conditions or medications might be contributing to your situation.
- Driver’s License or government-issued photo ID
- Form of Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, personal check, or cash. We do not process insurance in the clinic.
- Your Partner (optional): We welcome our patients’ partners as they often provide our medical providers with additional information or insights that can help us treat the condition effectively.
What does an office visit cost?
Ongoing treatment plans / medications cost extra.
Can I use my HSA for payment?
Yes, many of our patients use HSA accounts to pay for treatment. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, personal check, or cash. We do not process insurance in the clinic.
Is my visit covered by insurance?
Will my privacy be maintained?
What are your hours of operation?
Where are you located?
Nashville, TN 37203
Not finding what you’re looking for? Fill out our form below and we’ll get back to you soon.
Tennessee Men's Clinic of Nashville
- (615) 208-9090
- 210 23rd Avenue North, Ste 201
- Nashville, TN 37203
- Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm
- (Closed Sat & Sun)
- Walk-Ins Welcome
Tennessee Men's Clinic of Franklin
- (615) 208-9090
- 2001 Mallory Lane, Ste 302
- Franklin, TN 37067
- Mon, Wed, Fri: 9am – 5pm
- (Closed Tues, Thur, Sat & Sun)
- Walk-ins Welcome